Experience the dishes of La Pergola,
the only restaurant in Rome, Michelin's three-star star has been won for 12 consecutive years.
Fine dining cuisine is brought to you by the very first restaurant holding the name of Michelin-starred Chef Heinz Beck.
Dishes from his three-stars “La Pergola” in Rome, loved by gourmets from all the world, as well as Heinz Beck’s originals at the same time traditional and innovative, prepared with japanese customs in mind, are all offered to Guests in an elegant space designed by world-renowned architect Kanji Ueki.
Discover new flavors and unforgettable emotions you won’t find at any other restaurant.
Private rooms available
Heinz Beck also offers private rooms suitable for private dining, entertainment and other events.
-2 private rooms available up to 6 persons and 4 persons
*Rooms can be connected with up to 14 persons
- ［ Opening Hours ］
- Lunch: 11:30 - 15:00（last order 13:30)
- Dinner: 17:30 - 23:00（last order 20:00)
- Closed on Sundays
- ［ Dress Code ］
- Smart casual
- We ask men to wear jackets or collared shirts. Casual clothing such as t-shirts, shorts, capris, sandals, etc. are not admitted.
- *Customers must be in junior high or older.
- Nissei Marunouchi Garden Tower
1-1-3 Marunouchi, Chiyoda-ku,
1F/M2F (Heinz Beck entrance on M2F)
- ［ By Train: ］
- Otemachi Subway Station: Connected directly to Exit D6 (5-minute walk from Toei Mita Line and Tokyo Metro Chiyoda Line; 15-minute walk from Hanzomon Line, Marunouchi Line and Tozai Line)
JR Tokyo Station: 15-minute walk
- ［ By Car: ］
- -Parking lots: Open 7:00-24:00, payment parking lots in buildings available
*Max. vehicle height: 1.5 m, width: 2 m
- *Due to security reasons, the front entrance of the building is closed on Sundays and holidays. Please use the sub-entrance on the first floor to the left of the front entrance.